Weight Loss Tip Healthy Blueberry Muffins Recipe with Splenda
Healthy Blueberry Muffins with Splenda
Makes: 2 Dozen Muffins
4 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 Cup Natural Sugar
1/2 Cup Splenda
2 Cups Fresh Blueberries
1 Teaspoons Baking Soda
4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1/4 Cup Smart Balance Butter substitute melted
1 Cup Plain Yogurt
1/2 Cup Low Fat Milk
Optional: Add 1/2 Cup chopped nuts (almonds, pecans or walnuts), 1/2 Cup Wheat Germ
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Combine dry ingredients. Mix.
3) Stir in wet ingredients & mix.
4) Divide batter into 24 portions & add it to muffin holders.
5) Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted
and removed cleanly.
Filed under: Lose Weight, Weight Loss, Weight Loss Tips | 2 Comments